The calendar plugin was selected so that maintenance of the calendars would be within Google Calendars, not requiring a logon to the web site.
Inside of a google calendar, you can put
- A title
- A description (in HTML – can include bold, italic, colors, images, links)
- Date and time for stop and start
- Location, including address which can display as a map
- West El Paso Speakers
- West El Paso Events (other than speakers) . To include RI, district and some other club events.
- We could include other calendars
- Log on to gmail for club
- Created two calendars
- Followed instructions from Calendar vendor to create an API key within Developer Tools and enter it.
- Go to settings for the calendar itself to get a calendar ID to enter
- Repeat this for all calendars